Meet Our Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
- Suresh is Director of Nichani Investments Limited, which is part of the Nichani Group, a 70 year old organization with significant holdings in Real Estate, Information Technology, Equities and Motion Picture finance and distribution.
- Suresh has led a number of real estate acquisitions since 2003 focusing on residential, commercial and land properties in India and the USA.
- Prior to this, Suresh was the founder of Exinom Technologies (1995), which was one of the leading systems integrators of business intelligence solutions in Northeastern USA.
- Suresh served as President and CEO until its acquisition in 2003 by NEC, which merged Exinom Technologies with Niteo Partners, where Suresh served as Chief Operating Officer.
- Suresh graduated from the Owner/President Management program at the Harvard Business School.
Advisory Board Member
- Alan has been active in the Residential and Mixed-Use Property and Hospitality Development sector for 27 years, and his professional experience now covers a hwide range of activities, including Project Development Management; Sales & Marketing; Market Research; Feasibility Analysis; Real Estate Project Finance Appraisals; Conducting Due Diligence on potential new projects and Strategic Master Planning Consulting.
- Over the past 15 years whilst based in London, Alan has been involved in large-scale projects internationally, covering Montenegro; The Caribbean; Spain; France; Dubai; Argentina, and India.
- Shankar Iyer is an entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in building companies with a global footprint in the outsourcing industry, while creating and monetizing value for its stakeholders. During his career he has executed a few cross-border mergers and acquisitions in culturally and geographically diverse markets. Currently, he is the CEO of Viteos Fund Services which is a specialized business process outsourcing provider that successfully combines advanced technologies with consultative client services for the Asset management industry.
- Over the past 13 years he founded and led Viteos from a startup in 2003 into a multinational enterprise with offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. In a similar fashion prior to Viteos, as CEO of Silverline Technologies, an IT services company, Shankar shepherded Silverline through phases of organic and inorganic growth, and onto a NYSE listing becoming the first Indian IT services company to be listed on the big board.
- Shankar holds a Master’s degree in Business Management and a Bachelor’s Degree in Solid State Electronics from Mumbai University.
Advisory Board Member
- Mr. Eppanapally is a financial services professional, an entrepreneur and a philanthropist with a passion for education, healthcare and the environment. His lifelong mission has been to transform and establish a peaceful society for harmonious living.
- With over 30 years of diverse experience and as a financial services professional, Mr. Eppanapally has been involved in directing and managing major high visible global initiatives in the financial services industry. He is an entrepreneur and invested in several disrupting technology companies. He is a visionary, passionate about giving back to the society, founder of few NGOs and serves on several boards.
Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Marketing
- Sreenivas is the Chief Executive Officer of GRST Technologies, Inc., an education technology startup company.
- He has vast experience establishing strategic partnerships between both businesses and individuals.
- Sreenivas received his M.B.A. from Florida Institute of Technology.